RE: PlasmaSonic II tweaking

Original poster: "David Trimmell" <humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com>

Dan, anyone ever try to modulate a SSTC using a series modulation
transformer? Similar to VT plate mod. ??? Just curious. Now I was told
many years ago that one could never get (AUDABLE) audio using a grid to
mod a VTTC. I proved that incorrect. I still think that with your
success with the PlasmaSonic you should still continue the Plate
modulated VTTC. I always Knew grid mod was difficult, but it does work.
But plate mod may be the holly grail of Vacuum plasma audio dynamics? I
have once heard the great discharge of a AM radio station tower, so I
know that decent plasma to air, audio dynamics exists. But yes, I will
slowly progress to the second Plasmasonic, without (hopefully) more FET
deaths...

What mods would it take to get pure un-modulated RF? I am still trying
(failing?) to understand a H-Bridge! Could one use a 555?

Thanks for any assistance.

  David Trimmell