Re: Plasma Tweeter

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

Hi Jim,

If by infamous, you mean this one:

http://www.ece.villanova.edu/~cdanjo/plasma.html

Which is based on this design, By Ulrich Haumann, which I the one I  built:

http://www.plasmatweeter.de/

All I can say is: Go for it, it is a wonderfull little tweeter.

Cheers, Finn Hammer