Re: PlasmaSonic II SSTC Board SALE $25.00 EACH or $45.00 for TWO

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

You continually refer to the plasmasonic as it is something unique.  It is
not.  The full bridge circuit on the plasmasonic is
IDENTICAL to almost every other SSTC full-bridge out there including
everyone that you ever made.

The drive circuit is also identical in operation to almost every non-self
resonant SSTC ever built as well.

Dan

 > Were the IRFP460's frying because you were running them with the plasma
 > sonic?
 >
 > Regards - Jim Mitchell

US.