Re: PlasmaSonic II SSTC Board SALE $25.00 EACH or $45.00 for TWO

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

Jim,

Nope. The plasmasonic is top notch, AFAIK.

The reason they popped is farmore embarrassing. The first many fryed due to
deliberate hot tuning, and subsequent hot swiching, forgetting to mount
heat sinks , in general all sorts of overpowering situations.

And the majority of the breakdowns happened in this bridge:
http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/Resize-of-sstc1.jpg

Cheers, Finn Hammer