High voltage standing waves with a magnetron?

Original poster: "mercurus2000" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

I was just curious if anyone experimented with high voltage standing waves
from a magnetron and trying to create a resonant rise from them? My idea
for a safe experiment, would be taking a small microwave oven magnetron,
power the filament at that standard 3 volts ac or dc, and applying
EXTREMELY small power HV DC current to the entire device, like 4000 volts
at a half a milliamp, to keep the power output at about 2 watts rather than
the normal 1KW, would a circuit like this work? Or would the heating
current to the filament have to be reduced as well?