Re: NSTand PT replacement xmfrs

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

>not all of us are ready for SSTC situations ( (some of us are slow
>learners))  keep the faith of trannie powered coils...

2 more years and then the majority of us will be total SSTCoilers...
but till then give us the option to buy Xfrmrs to start with...and maybe in
that 2 yrs, they will have SS items that will handle the 12KW that we
really need ...   so far Ive seen reports of 88"    what about 200"???

even tho some of you offer the info we need to barely understand the
"basics" of SSTCoiling" its not enuf to allow us to delve directly into
that realm.

I have tried and wasted 100's of dollars of IGBTs trying....   alot more
than NST's value wise...

Scot D