Re: Thyratron Tube

Original poster: "Chris Fanjoy" <zappyman-at-hotmail-dot-com>

John, if you have any of those radio tubes you'd like to sell, drop me a
line at <mailto:zappyman-at-hotmail-dot-com>zappyman-at-hotmail-dot-com

Not interested in the thyratron (what TC use do these have, anyway?), but
I'm always looking for older radio tubes.

Chris