Re: NSTand PT replacement xmfrs

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Perhaps, once most of move over in the SSTC market, their will be a deluge
of high voltage transformers
available on the market!!!

Heck, I already own about (17) 14.4kV Potential Transformers.  I just picked
up another three a few weeks ago for FREE ! ! !

Here is a picture of the FREE beauties I got !!!!  Anyone jealous ? ? ?   ha
ha

http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/isstc_gallery2/bigimages/252-5233_IMG.jpg

Dan