Re: Supposed Tesla device on Ebay Australia

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 3/17/04 1:37:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>

They told me it was a full oscillator circuit inside, apparently in
traditional tesla setup with a spark gap and all.

---Eric

Hi Eric,
     It looks like a miniature version of the device described in "The
Tesla High Frequency Coil" by G.F.Haller & E.T.Cunningham, D. van Nostrand,
NY, 1910. I believe reprints of this book were made by Lindsay Publications
of Bradley, IL, about 10 years ago. This book is also interesting for the
construction notes on a home-made Magnetic Spark Interrupter (quencher) and
a 3-cell Electrolytic Rectifier.

Matt D.