RE: New Kirlian Photographic Method?

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

Here's a break from the serious, a little thought experiment I came up
with.  This should only be performed by professionals, professional what, I
don't know.  Ya'll on your own with this one.

Question:  Will a discharge, when striking a camera lens, follow the
optical path of a single lens reflex camera, then travel through your head
to produce a photographic image?

1)  Take a 6cm by 7cm, or larger, piece of un-exposed camera film and seal
it in a light tight bag

2)  Tape this bag to the back of your head

3)  Turn on the Tesla Coil

4)  Hold camera to your eye and prepare to take a photo, but don't press
the shutter release

5)  Approach the Tesla Coil's discharge until you get a real solid strike
to the lens, two or three strikes would be best

6)  Develop film

7)  Send me the result