Is storage in sub-zero temperature conditions bad for my Tesla coil?

Original poster: "Owen Lawrence" <owen-at-iosphere-dot-net>

    Hi, folks.  I had the good fortune of inheriting a Tesla coil.  It's now
sitting in my shed in Ottawa, Ontario.  It's getting cold fast these days
(-7C), and I'm wondering if I need to move the capacitor bank and
transformer into the house for the winter.  Unfortunately I don't have room
for the whole thing inside.  If the cold isn't going to hurt it, I'd like to
leave it all there and still play with it.  Dry, dense air always makes for
better sparks, even if it is a little chilly. :)  It's a 30mA neon sign
transformer, and a bank of physically small capacitors.  The whole thing was
built based on a Terry Fritz design.  Thanks.

   - Owen -