Re: "NEW" idea ?? on primary tapping...

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Thank you, Rob, for explaining that - I guess I ended my thought before I
really explained myself :p

Basically the feeder ring and jumper will complete, more or less, one turn
of the primary.  I would imagine there to be all sorts of complicated
mutual coupling going on, too.

All that said, lots of careful tuning by Steve Ward, Scott Coppersmith, and
Sean Taylor resulted in a twin setup that uses this primary tapping method
that works quite good. :)

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group