Re: Call for papers - Journal of Amateur Science

Original poster: "Harvey Norris" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Original poster: "Terry Fritz" <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 > The newly created "Journal of Amateur Science" is
 > asking for papers.
 >
 > http://jamsci-dot-org
 >
 > Journal of Amateur Science is an online journal of
 > the work of amateur
 > scientists.  Unlike high powered Ph.D's in big
 > universities experimenting
 > under big government grants, true "amateur"
 > scientists typically can not
 > get there work published in "Nature" or "The
 > American Institute of Physics"
 > :D  Realizing that there is outstanding work done by
 > amateurs working in
 > their homes, garages, etc., the Journal of Amateur
 > Science is a place
 > "they" can get their work published.
 >
 > The Journal of Amateur Science is privately funded
 > and does not charge for
 > access to papers, pay for papers, or charge authors
 > for papers.  It is
 > totally free to all.  Nor, does it claim any
 > copyrights or other rights to
 > the papers presented.  It is simply a place where
 > quality amateur science
 > is presented.
 >
 > Submission guidelines are at:
 >
 > http://jamsci-dot-org/submissions/submissions.html
 >
 > Cheers,
 >
 > 	Terry
Hi Terry, I was wondering if this file is still
active?
I am currently finishing a paper on using the variable
voltage negotiated across a water cell as a control
mechanism for achieving a self energized field in a
three phase alternator. This process also entails the
effect of making the alternator appear as an rpm
dependent magneto, where no external source of power
is used to excite the rotating DC electromagnet known
as the field in an alternator. The advantage of this
process is that because a internally generated DC
pulse is recycled back to the field, we end up with an
output where one phase will have the highest voltage
output, which is a potential application for TC work,
where the higher voltage phase can be sent to a step
up transformer to power the TC, and the remaining two
phases do the work of keeping the field in a
controlled self energized state, where any desired
voltage within reason can be outputed by level of
water submersion of control electrolysis plates. The
typical problem with a self energized field is that
without a control mechanism, the stator/field feedback
loop will cause a runaway remagnetization of the
field, causing overload saturation operation of the
alternator. In this paper I have jpegs showing the
many meter monitors for all the branches employing the
field control, and the steps involved in the process.
How would I be able to submit a document in ordinary
text that could also show corroborating jpegs that are
contained in the Documents section of my computer?
Pardon me here but I am a bit computer illiterate. How
would I go about submiting a document that also
contained pictures? I will shortly be publishing this
paper also on my own Yahoo list, but I would like to
have a universal URL that anyone could access. I also
have a different paper already prepared on the
anomalous ferrite heating effect made by source
frequency resonance.
Thanx for any interest here.
Sincerely Harvey D Norris.

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/