Re: Call for papers - Journal of Amateur Science

Hi,

JamSci is very alive and kicking even though submissions are rare.  I still
need to write some stuff myself ;-)

Probably the easiest way to write stuff with pictures and all is to
download or get OpenOffice:

www.openoffice-dot-org

Open office works in all the popular formats and can save to HTML or
PDF.  I use OpenOffice for everything now.  It is also completely free...

Cheers,

         Terry