Philips PM3218 Schematic

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hi all,

Any one got a schematic for a Philips PM 3218 scope. I have killed
something in the Z/blanking circuit, the trace is permanently on.
I was only playing with a lashed up mini coil.  I think I was charged up
when I touched one of the controls, zap and the trace went bright.

I have done web search and did not find one.

Or does any one know were I could get one.

Thanks in advance

Bob