Re: Side-wise Vectors?????

Original poster: "Stork" <rwall3264-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Steve,

Terry has a beautiful picture of a Hg lamp with spirals both cw and ccw
simultaneously.  I thiink he drives the lamp with his OLTC.  Maybe he will
repost thie file and comment.  I doubt magnetic field has anything to do
with the spiraling effect.  Has any one noted it with a magnifier?

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/P9290027.jpg
->hope that is it<-

RWW