Re: Skinny TC problems?

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I don't want a monster here fokes ;) I want like a 12" high coil with about
10"~12" arcs :)
I got what I estimate to be about 0.7lb left of my 28guage wire, so it
can't be to wide around.
And what about if I use a very large topload to get the freqency down? will
I seen an incress in output?

As for the other guy who noted a flyback can only do a few ma, True, but im
still trying to tune my coil :) don't need much power or high BPS for
tuning. I do plan to get a NST someday when I can find one...