Re: Dryer duct toroid?

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Yes I realise this, but im not quite able to get the duct to sit nicely
around the peice of metal while I tape it... do I need to use alot of
excess duct or should I strech it as much as I can? or do I insert
something into the duct to make it more rigid for taping?