RE: Side-wise Vectors?????

Hi,

         I tried putting the magnet 90 degrees to the arc.  The arc was
very heavily pushed "away" from the magnet in "both" the north and south
orientations:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/PB190014a.JPG

So the magnet does "push" the arcs!!  But it does not seem to have much
effect on the cork screws...

Cheers,

         Terry