huge "quarter shrinker" caps on ebay for $50 each!

Original poster: DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com

Hi all,

I had to pass this one on to the list. This would be one heckuva
deal for anyone in southern California. Go to ebay item# 3848857633
to see the 17.5 kV, 72 uFD GE caps for $49.99 each. Gosh, sometimes
I wished I lived in CA as it seems that about 90% of the good deals
on big stuff like this are located there. Being in TN, the freight/
shipping charges would kill me ;^(((

David Rieben