Re: Some new pictures of my coil.

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

However there is the danger of hitting cables that
 > are run in the walls or ceiling, I really should do something
 > about this, but after many severy strikes to the power lines
 > I observed no serious negative effects apart from tripping the beaker.
 >
 > regards
 >
 > Christoph

Hi Chris,

I thought the same thing, and have tripped several breakers.  However, there
was one time when the breaker DID NOT trip, and I blew an outlet out behind
the refrigerator, upstairs from the coil.  I mean, it really blew out.  Very
scary.  Please be careful.

John Richardson