Re: Hey Terry

Original poster: "John" <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey Terry.
How much do your milling machine cost.
Cheers, - Ahhhh no I'm becoming like terry!! :-)
John

Original poster: Terry Fritz

Hi Dan,

They are made by Sherline:

http://www.sherline-dot-com/

Very nice stuff that is very popular with hobbyists and people that don't
have a lot of room. I like mine a lot and use it all the time. Highly
recommended for smaller stuff! They also have CNC stuff too.

Cheers,

Terry

At 08:04 AM 8/31/2004, you wrote:
 >Hey Terry,
 >
 >Awhile back, you had posted some pictures of a small tabletop milling
 >machine (or CNC?) that had a digital read-out?
 >
 >What exactly was that?
 >
 >Thanks
 >Dan

Do you Yahoo!?
<http://us.rd.yahoo-dot-com/mail_us/taglines/10/*http://promotions.yahoo-dot-com/new_mail/static/efficiency.html>New
and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!