RE: Hey Terry

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Thanks Terry,

I did find your directory with all your Sherline photos in it.
What particular model (and accessories did you get with yours)
Also, what is the maximize size piece you found to machine.
Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

They are made by Sherline:

http://www.sherline-dot-com/

Very nice stuff that is very popular with hobbyists and people that
don't
have a lot of room.  I like mine a lot and use it all the time.  Highly
recommended for smaller stuff!  They also have CNC stuff too.

Cheers,

          Terry