Re: Hey Terry

Original poster: "BunnyKiller" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

upper end model...   4500$ ???    you can buy a Vextrax CNC for the same
money....  altho big, ( about the same size of a Bridgeport) and a whole
lot more accurate ( to at least 1 thou when set up right) ...

if you are going to invest 4500    go the bigger machine   throw away a few
boxes of goodies to make the room ...   wish I HAD 4500 to do that
with....   hmmmm  maybe if i sell the BIGPIG coil system and the laser
I could get one  ;)

Scot D