Re: PVC Pipe - Plastic Wrap Coating

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

When I get my PVC pipe cut to size, I'll wash it with soap & water and let it dry for a few days,. I did notice even after a good soaking with water,within a minute of drying off with a clean cloth or paper towel, it produces a lot of static 'tricity, so is the pvc really absorbing that much moisture?