Re: Terry's DRSSTC - Class of Operation?

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,
          I'd hazard a guess that what you're really achieving is
keeping the output terminal at a relatively high voltage requiring
less energy/shot to get it to breakout voltage. You can actually
calculate how much energy per shot is going into those discharges by
calculating a percentage loss from the scope waveforms and doing a
bit of algebra.

Malcolm