Re: option 1 or option 2. - Option 3!

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Qndre Qndre" <qndre_encrypt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I am wondering if the salt (natriumchloride) doesn't get electroanalyzed, converting it into chlorine and sodium, which are both very dangerous substances. Also the transportation is a bigger problem with saltwater caps than with MMCs. MMCs look more professional and do perform better.

There is just one terminal in the solution, and the current is AC, not DC. I wonder if some amount of electrolysis may happen, but anyway both chlorine and sodium don't leave the solution, unless you use fancy materials for the electrodes. Chlorine attacks copper terminals, and sodium forms sodium hydroxide.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz