Moderator notes

Hi All,

It looks like the new server is working great :-))) Thanks to all that donated to it!!!!!!!! "Thank Chip" for his work there and it seems to be working great right off!!!!!! Maybe Chip can send a picture of it? (I'll stick it on another server since we don't take file attachments).... It had better NOT look like a new Lamborghini :o))))))

Try to be careful of jokes and sarcasm things since it tends to get miss-understood by at least many of our 1500 members from somewhere in the world were it will not make any sense. Then we have to spend more time trying to explain it, which usually makes it all worse... Best not to start or continue that stuff............

Along the same lines, make your posts "perfectly clear" since there are 1500 people from all over the world trying to "figure out" what you are "saying"...

The Tesla list is devoted to Tesla coils, but not really to "Tesla the man"... I normally don't care much about "Tesla the man" posts, but it can get to be too much especially when it falls into opinions and speculations of speculations....

Surprisingly, "energy transmission without wires" type threads have done very well recently despite the "vote"... But folks have been real on-topic there and have refrained from making it into a big "mess". So no problem at all...

Religion and politics and the Tesla list don't mix, so don't push that one too far ;D You certainly don't want to mess with "me" there :o))))))

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/FSMford.JPG

Try the cut old unused parts of the posts off in which you reply too, to save bandwidth. Posts get multiplied 1500 times, so old unneeded parts of posts just clog the old Internet's arteries...

The Tesla list is run by Chip on his servers and pre-moderated by me (Terry). Posts to the list can take up to 24 hours to show up depending on how lazy were are that day... But I go twice a day at least...

Try to mention cool TV shows at least "24 hours" !!before!! ;-)))))..... "2 hours before" is NOT enough time ;-))))

As always, be real nice to other folks on the list and don't be a jerk ;-)))

I assume the usual list server commands are still good with the new server so I list them at the end.

If you get an E-mail from the "FBI" or "CIA" saying you have been seeing evil websites and asking a bunch of questions (attached Zip to exe file ;o))))... The file attachment is a virus..., it is a dumb virus that has been fooling a lot of folks... "From" addresses are trivial to fake...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/internet/02/22/fbi.warning/

Cheers,

	Terry
vardin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (E-mail address of the moment...)

To unsubscribe from the Tesla list, E-mail the word:
unsubscribe
in the subject and body of an E-mail from the account you wish to unsubscribe to:
tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
That will take you off the Tesla list.

To subscribe to the Tesla list, E-mail the word:
subscribe
in the subject and body of an E-mail from the account you wish to subscribe to:
tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
That will put you on the Tesla list.

To subscribe to the Tesla list digest, E-mail the word:
subscribe
in the subject and body of an E-mail from the account you wish to subscribe to:
tesla-d-request@xxxxxxxxxx
That will put you on the Tesla list digest.

For the condensed digest version.
To unsubscribe from the Tesla list digest, E-mail the word:
unsubscribe
in the subject and body of an E-mail from the account you wish to unsubscribe to:
tesla-d-request@xxxxxxxxxx
That will take you off the Tesla list digest.

With these tools you can change addresses and all that yourself with these
direct server control commands.  If it does not work (it should ;-)), write to:

chip@xxxxxxxxxx

telling of what you need done and he can "fix" it.  "I" don't have any
control over any of this so writing me or the list itself does no good
other than I forward this info back or forward it to the list owner Chip.