Re: Moderator notes

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry.

I believe that the server is now fully operational!  I just re addressed
the old mail server so it's now off-line as far as the net's concerned.

I took time to make the transition as smooth as possible and only appear
to have suffered one mistake on the digest which has since been cleared up
it appears.

Nope, not even a moped.  I just posted a picture of it in its rack in the
micro data center (parents' basement).  I put the picture next to the list
of contributors.  Just go to http://www.pupman.com/contributors.html

Now that the list portion is operational, it's time to get the web pages
looking nice.

Chip