Funding 2nd request and report.

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings all,

Thank you very much to all who have donated to the list. It will really help keep it running. I think I've settled on a machine -- A Dell Power Edge 1800, near the base level. It's about $1400, which is a little more than we've raised so far.

Right now we are at $1155.59, which is a really good showing and a strong
indication of how people love the list.

I would like to ask people who have not yet contributed to see if they can
spare a little bit for the list.  Like I said earlier, this is not a
common occurrence, but is about the third time in 10 years that the list
has been operational.  If you can contribute, you can use either pay pal
or send check, money order, or even cash (but at minimum put it between
layers of thick paper to keep prying eyes away).  Here's my information:

PayPal:
chip@xxxxxxxxxx

Check/Money order:
William W. Atkinson