How To Measure NST Coupling

Hi All,

Anyone know a simple method of measuring the coupling of an NST?

I tried throwing 120 Vac to the sec measuring input current while taking a output voltage reading. No good (values calc way out of reality). Probably not enough current to magnetize the core. Anyway, I've never tried to measure coupling of a cored transformer, so I thought I would see if anyone else has done this or at least has a theory.

I had an idea of using a MOT to power the secondary side (meter between MOT and NST) and then do the voltage measurement on the primary NST, but thought, nah, ask the list first.

Thanks,
Bart