Re: whats my coupling? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:18:20 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: whats my coupling? (fwd)

Bart,
     Your assumption is correct, I am getting about 5-6 ft sparks (my record
is 64 inches).  Currently the bottom turn is about .5 in below the bottom
turn (also currently, the secondary's new coat of polyurethane is drying, to
fix the damage from racing sparks!).  When I get her up and running again,
I'll play with the coupling, and take it down some.  Thanks.
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: whats my coupling? (fwd)
>Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 16:11:59 -0600 (MDT)

Now you can see trouble…before he arrives
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507