RE: RE: Xfmrs

Original poster: Bert Pool <lightnin_dude@xxxxxxxxxxx>

[snip]

And if you're thinking a PT ain't got what it takes,
based on a post several years ago, I believe this was
fed by a PT:

http://hot-streamer.com/pool/GARAGE~1.JPG

If you just want to build a mini-pig then go for it.
But if you want portability, I doubt you'll be able to
get something as powerful, small, light as a PT.

Adam

Yes, I drove this magnifier with a 1.5 KVa rated PT.
I have great respect for PT's and their use for driving Tesla coils.
And I can pick this transformer up and put it in the back of my truck, all by myself. I can't do that with even my smallest pole pig.

Bert Pool