Re: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:20:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

YIKES! Duct tape and hot melt glue + high rpm =
dangerous! Please be careful! I only opened the first
image so hopefully you have a shield of some sort.

Adam

http://tangent.cluenet.org/~chules/pictures/4/100_0628.JPG

http://tangent.cluenet.org/~chules/pictures/4/100_0629.JPG

http://tangent.cluenet.org/~chules/pictures/4/100_0630.JPG