Re: [TCML] Tuning vs Interference

Turns out my cable box wasn't dead.  I guess the firmware for the cable card
was just wiped somehow.  It fixed itself eventually.  I wonder if the
interference could be caused by currents induced in the coax?  Or is  it
more likely that this interference is being dumped into the mains?  I've
ordered a 20A RFI filter, hopefully this will help.