Re: [TCML] pole chicken minus case

If he needs one, he can contact me off-list.  I stock them as we use them
for all of our pole xmfrs which we recase for museum coil applications.
Case size is 18 x 18" x 19" high.  They have a 5/8 inch lip all around the
top so you can affix a 1/4" phenolic top to the top which allows easy access
for the input and output wires.

Dr. Resonance