Re: [TCML] RE: PIRANHA - Message for Terry

Hi Dan,

FYI,

I got the antenna back today safe and sound. As far as I can tell, postal rates just about doubled on Monday :-D I wonder when we will buy postage with gas and gas with postage :-P I am at the post office just about every day now. I will harass them the whole year for us all ;-)

Best Regards,

Terry

McCauley, Daniel H wrote:
Hey Terry,

Good to see you are still around - thought you were lost.
Anyways, I have your antenna you loaned to me packaged up (been packaged
for a long time), so i need
your mailing address to get this back to you.

Thanks
Dan