Re: [TCML] RE: PIRANHA - Message for Terry

Yes Terry,

I've been in the same boat lately at the post office. I was amazed at the cost of shipping. It's really gone bonkers this last month! Your not alone, I'm doing my share of complaining as well. It amazes me how energy costs affects so many things.

Bart

piranha wrote:
Hi Dan,

FYI,

I got the antenna back today safe and sound. As far as I can tell, postal rates just about doubled on Monday :-D I wonder when we will buy postage with gas and gas with postage :-P I am at the post office just about every day now. I will harass them the whole year for us all ;-)

Best Regards,
Terry