Re: [TCML] DRSSTC Complete

Thanks.  Yes i am planning on audio modulating it.  I was thinking of using
a 16bit dspic for a 4 channel midi interrupter but right now i am just
starting that design.  For analog things like a guitar i am going to make a
simple zero voltage crossing based modulator.  I am already doing LT Spice
simulations for that so hopefully i will be able to finish that soon.