Re: [TCML] VTTC Poor Performance.

I'm using 30 turns on the primary and a 2nF cap.  I tried adding extra turns
and it only makes a small difference.

I should mention that my VTTC pulls 30A before I get to 120V.

I tried using just one transformer and I was able to achieve similar results
as far as spark length goes.  It seems when I add the other transformer in
series the arcs just get brighter and thicker.