Re: [TCML] Mirrors as glass plate and "foil" style caps?

Dont forget our MMC caps are also just metallized material carrying the
current, though the current is distributed vastly different than what would
happen with some huge panes of glass, so i think its likely you would just
cause it to fuse and blast away.

Steve