Re: [TCML] New list member

Hi Rob,

Great to have you on the TCML! Your work with TC's is excellent as noted by the coils you've been playing with. I really liked the electrostatic coils! I noted your attempt with Steve Coles early SSTC. I hope you keep working with it. The SSTC's have taken their hold in coiling. Many topologies have developed since (DRSSTC, SISG, etc.). All these SSTC's are in fact driven differently, but they each have their place with TC's. Finn Hammer has recently showed us that even SISG's can be forced into audio modulation. I haven't yet attempted that. I've been pretty much static and rsg driven until recently where I built an SISG. This was my first real attempt at solid state (easy for me since Terry Fritz and Mark Dunn already did all the "real" engineering).

Best regards,
Bart

Hello, My name is Rob and I am new to the list and fairly new to coiling..