[TCML] Arizona Teslathon Announcement

Arizona Teslathon Announcement

Greetings,

It is my pleasure to announce the fourth annual Western Winter Teslathon here in Arizona. Date is Saturday, March 7th, 2009.

This years? focus will  be on VTTC coils as Dr. Spark will be auditioning the mother of all tube coils?.Quadzilla, a beauty indeed to behold! Of coarse, we expect all types of coils in the line-up. This years challenge is ?He who has the oldest VTTC?..the oldest so far is an old 811A ?rat coil? built in 1979?still running with JAN WWII vintage tubes!

Lots of solid state, spark gap and music modulated coils will be displayed as well as other interesting HV apparatus. If you?ve got it, bring it!

As always, this is an RSVP only event. Please RSVP at:    http://www.drspark.org/Teslathon2009.htm

Regards,
Hank