Re: [TCML] Four 15/60 New Price

If you label these for medicinal purposes, perhaps my insurance will pay the bulk of the amount, and I can do the $20.00 co-pay? :-)

D. Goodfellow

Dr. John W. Gudenas wrote:
Fellow Coilers
I had a few notes that said the price was just too high. I agree.
Since I am in the "get more room" mode, I'll drop it  to $150.00/NST

Same deal, you need to take all four and pick them up at my house. This is a very good price for new in the box 15/60 no GFI. PayPal in advance or cash if you can get here quick and help me make room. $600.00, four NOS (10 years) 15/60 Transco
Contact me off list.
John