Re: [TCML] Posting pictures on Gmail or other high bandwidth severs

Jim,

Thanks for the comment. Don't know what happened. My site is actually hosted at the datacenter on a dedi and I get unlimited transfer volume. Not sure what my actual bandwidth is though. Probably pretty low. Only got about 170 unique hits on the video and pics. I'll see what I can do about google next time. Really didnt think all that many people would be interested lol.