From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of makinglightning@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 10:00 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] transformer placement

I know it would be best if there was nothing under a teslacoil, but would I
encounter big problems if I located my hv transformer (3-4kw non pig) along
with the cap and rotary gap, in the base of a teslacoil?

What would the effects be if I had a 5kw pig under the coil?

I hate the idea of having the hv transformer out and away from the base and
having HV wires leading between them.

Kevin
23:35:00