Re: [TCML] SRSG "sputter"

I personally would recommend identifying the arcing first. If the sound has a "ping" to hit, then observe the motor casing itself (had that happen a few times when increasing power). Must increase proximity or find a means of insulating the case from the ring/electrodes.

Take care,
Bart

Brandon Garretson wrote:
I would think it best to keep the capacitance within +/- 10% of whatever
TeslaMap or JavaTC recommend for your power supply and gap type.
That should give you optimal use of your input power and make tuning easier.