Re: [TCML] Alternate RF Ground

Hi all,

WOW, thank you all for your very valuable comments and suggestions.

The wire based counterpoise certainly seems like the way to go so I'll
be starting some tests in the next couple of days with your
suggestions in mind.

I'll also be beefing up my filters on both sides of the transformers
because as much as I will use be using a dedicated line I cannot take
the chance of injecting nasties back into the mains.

Last question, considering the fact that I'll be using a counterpoise
instead of a solid RF ground, would it make any sense at all to shield
all of that sensitive av equipment from any stray RFI/EM emissions by
surrounding my coil with a 'chicken wire' faraday cage?

My thanks again
Grant