[TCML] Alternate RF Ground

Hi all,

I have a 2KW SSG coil which I need to run in a conference centre
environment where I will have no access to a solid dedicated RF ground
point.

I could of course connect it to the nearest fire extinguisher outlet
or even the 3phase ground but I would be VERY concerned about inducing
spikes and RF noise into sensitive equipment elsewhere in the
building.

Thus I am looking for alternate solutions and am hoping someone on the
list may be able to help.

I read somwhere that it is possible to use a spare secondary coil as a
dummy load on the RF earth???

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

PS. I also need to keep all RF and EM emissions to an absolute minimum
as there will be a lot of sensitive equipment being used in the same
area like video projectors, amps, UHF wireless microphones, computers,
DMX controlled lighting, etc.

Keep em sparks flying
Grant