Re: [TCML] Tuning a Tesla Coil with an Oscilloscope

Heres a great Youtube video explaining the exact method you guys are
talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euy2U92I8e4

But after spending too much time and money on sketchy, inaccurate used
equipment I built one of these.
I have personally had great results with this little device, I highly
recommend it..

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/projects/DIY_Devices/homemade_tesla_coil_tuner.htm

 - The other Brandon